At-Home Vaginal Rejuvenation
The Natural Remedy for Normal changes that happen throughout a Woman’s Life.
Did you Know...
- 3 in 4 women experience negative changes in their vagina due to childbirth, stress, and aging?
- Radiation or chemotherapy treatment for cancer can lead to a drop in your estrogen level that can cause vaginal dryness and other issues?
- Most in-clinic vaginal rejuvenation procedures available are invasive and could cause pain?
- You can have healthy tissue that functions like a youthful woman.
- You can improve the quality of intimacy all in the privacy of your home without pain or discomfort.
- You can prevent, reverse or maintain a healthy pelvis that allows you to be confident and secure.
How effective is the Co2LiftV at-home vaginal treatment compared to laser, radio-frequency, and PRP?
HOW TO APPLY CO2LIFTV
What is CO2LiftV?
CO2LiftV is a painless effective treatment that, with no downtime, addresses vaginal issues associated with aging, childbearing and/or stress. CO2LiftV delivers an easy-to-use kit that comes with the treatments, mixing and applicator sticks that can be used in the privacy of your home. After just 3 applications, users have felt and seen results. Also, the CO2LiftV Kit Contains 5 treatments and 5 Applicator syringes.
It works for vaginal dryness, urinary issues, discomfort during intercourse, vaginal tightness, and more.
How Does CO2LiftV Work?
CO2LiftV restores the youthful functionality of the vagina by infusing the area with carbon dioxide. That forces the body to rush oxygen-rich blood to the tissue. This will help to regenerate the cells and may help to improve vaginal sensitivity, lubrication and vaginal laxity. It is pain-free and can be done at home.
Who is the CO2LiftV made for?
- New Mothers
- Menopausal Women
- Women who have had chemotherapy
- Women who are on prescription medication
- Women concerned about the appearance of the vagina area
If you have experienced any of the following symptoms: Vaginal Dryness, Weak bladder, Pain or discomfort during Intercourse, decreased enjoyment during Intercourse OR Just want to improve the appearance, then CO2LiftV could work for you!
How does the cost of CO2LiftV compare to Laser or Radio Frequency Treatments?
Our at home treatment costs over 80% less over the course of a year than using an energy-based device. Your initial kit contains 5 applications for $600, and you can sign up for a monthly supplemental subscription at $99 per month for a total annual cost of $1,700. Conversely, 3 laser or radio frequency vaginal rejuvenation treatments can cost over $3,000 PER TREATMENT. With our CO2LiftV treatment, there is vaginal rejuvenation at a lower cost without office visits, down time, or embarrassing situations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The CO2LiftV home treatment kit comes with two packets, which you’ll mix together to create a reaction that produces carbon dioxide. You should do this right before use.
Then, you’ll apply the mixed CO2LiftV solution to your vagina and vulva, where the fresh carbon dioxide will:
- Rejuvenate your skin tissue for better function and feel
- Widen your capillaries for more blood circulation
CO2LiftV can be the end of:
- Vaginal dryness
- Painful sex
- Loss of sensitivity
- Vaginal laxity
- Cosmetic problems
Carbon dioxide stimulates cells into regenerating, and these problems are mostly due to age and stress-related cell changes